Her entire wardrobe is at least 90% TCP, while the other 10% is divided between Target and GapKids. The fact that it’s only a couple of blocks away from my apartment probably helps, but even if it weren’t conveniently located, I’d still shop there frequently. The prices are always affordable and the clothes are nothing short of adorable. Plus, the quality is excellent, which is a huge selling point because we parents all know how quickly kids can wear out clothes!
One of my favorite pieces, Sequin Ombre Skirt; $24.99
If I had a son, I’d totally buy this cozy-looking Flannel Shirt for him; $9
Do you shop at The Children's Place?